SPACE – Rennes, France
The 33rd edition of SPACE will take place from Tuesday 10 to Friday 13 September 2019, at the Exhibition Centre of Rennes, in France. Thanks to its location, its professional base and its international orientation, SPACE is the world event for all professionals of livestock production: cattle (milk and beef), poultry, pigs, ovine, goats, rabbits and aquaculture.
Each year SPACE brings together:
- 1 450 exhibitors from all sectors: animal feed and nutrition, farm equipment and building, animal health, milking equipment, genetics, agrobiology, energies, aquaculture suppliers…
- more than 110 000 professionnal visitors
- more than 14 000 international visitors from 121 countries
- 700 bovine and ovine in presentation
- almost 100 conferences and symposiums