IPHS 2019 Symposium – Laois, Ireland
9th Apr, 2019
Portlaoise, Laois, Republic of Ireland
Tonisity will be with our distributor for Ireland, Royal Veterinary Supplies.
The Irish Pig Health Society (IPHS) is delighted to celebrate its 50th Anniversary of the IPHS Symposium on Tuesday, the 9th April 2019 at the Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
The IPHS Symposium is the country’s largest pig event and attracts people from all parts of the industry, year after year. Based on your feedback from last year, we have decided to host the Symposium in a central location, the Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise, as we feel that this will facilitate a greater attendance from across the industry.
50th Anniversary Symposium Speaker Topics:
- An update on African Swine Fever (ASF).
- Farmer experience of reducing vices in different production systems, presented by Richard Lister, National Pig Association Chairman.
- What makes the perfect pig for processing?
- Strategies to attract and retain highly talented people.
- Health and welfare panel discussion hosted by Justin McCarthy.